Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Special Needs, Justin Reimer, David Murray, Challies and Me

Connected Kingdom Podcast, Episode 4 | Challies Dot Com

I was the happy guest of Tim Challies and David Murray this week on their newest episode of Connected Kingdom. You can listen to the interview at the link above.

Normally I would not point this out, but as I thought about it today, it struck me as a good opportunity to highlight the work of the The Elisha Foundation. TEF is a charity I have worked with for several years that runs free retreats for families who care for special needs children. It is a wonderful work and I love being able to serve here.

The interview with me is good if you skip my parts and listen to Justin Reimer, the founder of TEF. He has a thousand good ideas of how a church should help families who deal with special needs members. But his one big idea is best of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.