Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Full

There is a lot coming down the pipe in the next month or so. I will be preaching at the Sovereign Grace Youth Retreat at the end of May. Then I am off to The Elisha Foundation Family Retreat in Oregon two days after I get back. Then I come home for a few days before the Toronto Pastors Conference with Mike Bullmore.

All in all, I will preach around 12 times in three weeks, none of it repeated, so I don’t mind if you pray for me and the family.

I did want to remind you of The Elisha Foundation though. This great ministry is funded entirely by donations – my family loves to send our money here (and so does our church family!). And you can join the blessing. Help send families who serve special needs kids to a long weekend respite. TEF will care for the entire family for free, using volunteers and your donations. You can donate online in a just a few clicks and get your tax receipt to boot.

Pray and give.... how very Gospel-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.