Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Canadian Carey Family Conference Sermons

Canadian Carey Family Conference Sermons

Carey Conference is just a few days away. I was looking on the website for some information when I came across this forgotten page. Here you can access nearly 100 sermons for free! And what a lineup! D. A. Carson, Jerry Bridges, Geoff Thomas, and Martin Holdt just to name a few.

Each year the main speaker preaches 5 times on one topic. Then, 7 of our own men take other various topics or passages. With no offence intended toward the main speakers, I have to say that I have always benefited just as much from our own men as I have from "the big names."

If you are not able to attend Carey this year, be sure to download some sermons for your own encouragement! Messages by this year's speaker, Jim Elliff, should be posted on the site in early September or sooner - so check back soon!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.