Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Too Good to Be True!!!

Today I tried uninstalling and re-installing Google Desktop again. This is, if I am not mistaken, the 7th time I have done so. This time, I installed with Advanced Features, so that Google can use me to compile all their big brother information. And you know what? It worked.
So there.
Google owns me.
I have no choice.
With a mind like mine you NEED Google Desktop... and if that means surrending all rights to my pathetic intellectual property - then so be it!
I CAN FIND THINGS AGAIN!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. They e-mailed me all your personal information. Click here to learn all about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, aren't you using Spotlight on your new MacBook?

    Matty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know that I'd want any old sod rooting through my hard drive... MS offers a free desktop search tool as well, available here

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.