Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Elisha Foundation (2)

Well, I leave tomorrow for Buffalo, then Chicago, then Portland, then Bend, Oregon! Quite a fun day of flying I should guess! All of 4000 kilometers!
I will be preaching at the annual retreat of The Elisha Foundation and am quite thrilled and thankful to have the opportunity to do so.
Pray for us tomorrow as we fly, won't you?
I will try to give some updates here on the blog while we are gone, but that will depend on internet access.
For those of you that want something else to read while I am gone, you could always check out that Challeez fellow. He posts once in a while!

1 comment:

  1. You're going all that way. May as well stop by in Calgary.

    Have a great time in Oregon. Elisha Foundation sounds like a very good ministry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.